We are specialized in Handmade glass paintings and embroidery items. Our bamboo items from far northeast India are so decorative that you will surely love to have them!!
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 01, 2021
Thank you for shopping at craft with jayasri.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to craft with jayasri.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to craft with jayasri, accessible from https://craftwithjayasri.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 10 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 10 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 10 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 10 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
- You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase and also unboxing video.
- Refund/return will be initiated when only the product delivered is completely damaged or misplaced.
- You should initially inform us through mail about a return/refund. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping email, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
The following Goods cannot be returned
- The products which are customized and delivered as per order cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Once the product is dispatched, the order cannot be cancelled. Customer will get a notification for the same.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Behind L&T Knowledge city, ajwa wagodiya crossing, Vadodara, 390019.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org